This blog was started as my photography class project, and well, never really came around. So, Mr. Mitchell, here it is now! I will post photographs of the things I have seen, places visited, and my experiences. But in Ruthie-fashion, it will come with a little bit of a twist. Recently, I went shopping with one of my best friends, Jenn! She and I made my first Build-a-Bear...errrmmm...dog! Haha! I made a dog. His name is Lee. Lee is my father's middle name and even though my dad is not with us anymore I wanted a part of him and home to travel with me. My homage to the Midwest, Illinois, and the Kahl clan; Lee is sporting bibbers!!
My first photos of this journey (though I am still in Illinois at the moment):

Lee Kahl: My travel companion!!
(Photo credit: Ruthie Kahl)

University of Swansea
(Photo credit: http://www.bcie.co.uk/uk-university---swansea-university/)
So, kids here is where it begins!! Check my facebook!
Love,
Ruthie
No comments:
Post a Comment